Gas Separation and Compression Systems
In collaboration with Texas-based Generon IGS, Fameline Oil & Gas provides some of the most cost efficient gas separation and compression solutions available in the market. Considering the demanding nature of Oil & Gas industry and the uniqueness of each application, the firm specializes in designing, manufacturing and servicing custom-built engineering systems for any application.
The solutions offered through Generon include:
- Nitrogen Generators (Membrane and PSA type)
- Gas Sweetening systems (Amine, Membrane and PSA sweetening)
- Gas Dehydration (TEG, Membrane and PSA/TSA dehydration)
- NGL Extraction
- Air Dryers (Membrane, Desiccant and Refrigerated dryers)
- Primary air compression, booster compression and process gas compression as an authorised compression packager of Sullair, Ingersoll Rand, CompAir/Gardner Denver, Ariel Corp, GE and many more.
Generon is one of the only companies in the world that manufactures its own membranes. All products are designed, manufactured and built according to international standards API, ASME, PED, ATEX/NEC, IEC, DNV, ABS, LR, BV etc. Additional standards can be specified by the client.