Fuel Gas Conditioning
Offshore production platforms mainly use a portion of the produced gas as a fuel for power generation. Thus, the gas should undergo conditioning for meeting several requirements before it is used as a fuel.
Generon offers fuel gas conditioning systems utilising its patented membrane technology. The firm fabricates all membrane modules as well as complete systems according to client’s requirement.
In a typical Generon® Fuel Gas Conditioning Treatment Membrane system the feed gas is first filtered to remove any entrained liquids and aerosols. Then as the feed gas travels through the membrane module, carbon dioxide, water vapour, hydrogen sulphide and heavier hydrocarbons are removed while methane flows downstream the module at pressure as fuel.
Generon® Membrane Advantage
- Custom designed skids, with small footprint and high recoveries
- No moving parts, minimal maintenance
- Remote operation
- No chemicals – environmentally friendly
- No waste generated
- Feed gas pressures up to 2,000 psi (138 bar)
- Fuel Gas Produced: 0.01 – 100 MMscfd
- Meet Required MN, WKI, Wobbe Index, Inerts
- Adjust Heating Value 1000 – 1100 Btu/scf
- Lower dew point